Helicopter tour and dinner at Monte-Carlo Casino
Helicopter tour and dinner at Monte-Carlo casino
Experience an exceptional evening at the Monte-Carlo Casino place, a must see place of elegance and chic.
In the afternoon, our team will welcome you at the Nice Côte d’Azur Airport for a stylish and elegant evening. You will join Monte-Carlo aboard our helicopter, flying over the Côte d’Azur, with a spectacular view.
Arrived at the heliport of Monaco, our limousine service will welcome you and take you to the famous Place du Casino of Monte-Carlo.
During your dinner, you will experience a perfect blend of elegance and enchantment in a prestigious setting of the Belle Époque.
Discover the exceptional history and architecture of the legendary Monte-Carlo Casino built in 1893 by Charles Garnier, architect of the Paris Opera.
Since its creation, this place has never ceased to host the biggest cinema names, heads of state, international stars and has served as a setting for many filming, including James Bond (Golden Eye).
At the end of your evening, your private driver will drive you in limousine to your residence.
- The stylish atmosphere of the Casino palace
- The Belle Époque architecture of the Casino de Monte-Carlo
- Discovering the history of this legendary place
- Wandering through the gaming halls and watching the professionals and amateurs player
- Hearing jaw-dropping stories about this casino, the only one like it in the world
- Walking through the rooms and past the gaming tables where the biggest names have played
- Having everything taken care of by discreet yet attentive staff
- Access to the Casino de Monte-Carlo gaming tables
- Gift card for playing at the tables and throughout the Casino
- Night in Monte-Carlo
- Nice-Monaco helicopter transfer
- Transfer from Monaco Heliport to the Casino place
- Dinner on the Monte-Carlo Casino place (3 courses, excluding drinks)
- Monaco-Nice limousine classe S transfer (midnight)
- A day out as part of a longer stay on the Côte d’ Azur
- Celebrating a birthday, anniversary or special occasion
- Treating a friend who loves a flutter
- An activity for a stag or hen party