- Presentation of the site.
Under Article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, it is clear to users of the site https:/www.helieventsvoyages.com of the various stakeholders as part of its implementation and monitoring:
Owner: Heli Events Voyages – Héliport de Monaco – 98000 Monaco
Creator : My Marketing Manager
Responsible publication: Heli Events Voyages –firstname.lastname@example.org
Webmaster : Heli Events Voyages- email@example.com
Hosting: Nuxit.com – Groupe Magic Online – 132-134 Avenue du Président Wilson 93512 Montreuil Cedex
This site is normally accessible at all times to users. Interruption due to technical maintenance can be however decided by Heli Events Voyages, who will then endeavor to communicate to users before the date and time of the intervention.
The site of https:/www.helieventsvoyages.com is updated regularly by Heli Events Voyages, legal notices may be modified at any time: they still require the user who is invited to refer to it as often as possible in order to become acquainted.
- Description of services provided.
The site of https:/www.helieventsvoyages.com aims to provide information on all of the company’s activities.
Heli Events Voyages strives to provide the site https:/www.helieventsvoyages.com of as accurate information as possible. However, it can not be held responsible for omissions, inaccuracies and deficiencies in the update, whether its fact or because of third party partners that provide this information.
All information listed on the site are https:/www.helieventsvoyages.com of given for information and are subject to change. Furthermore, the information on the site https:/www.helieventsvoyages.com of are not exhaustive. They are given subject to changes being made since they are online.
- Contractual limitations on the technical data.The site uses WordPress technology.
The website can not be held responsible for damage related to the use of the site. In addition, the site user agrees to access the site using the latest equipment, not containing virus and with a recent browser up-to-date
- Intellectual property and counterfeiting.Heli Events Voyages owns the intellectual property rights or has rights to use all the items available on the site, including text, images, graphics, logos, icons, sounds and software.
Any reproduction, modification, publication or adaptation of all or part of the site elements, whatever the means or process, is prohibited without prior written permission of Heli Events Voyages.
Any unauthorized use of the site or any of its materials will be deemed to constitute an infringement and prosecuted in accordance with Articles L.335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code.
- Limitations of Liability.Heli Events Voyages can not be held responsible for direct and indirect damage to the equipment user, when accessing the site of https:/www.helieventsvoyages.com, and resulting from the use of equipment not meeting the specifications of section 4 or the appearance of a bug or incompatibility.
Heli Events Voyages can also not be liable for consequential damages (including for example a loss of market or loss of opportunity) arising from use of the site of https:/www.helieventsvoyages.com .
Heli Events Voyages reserves the right to remove, without prior notice, any content posted in this space that would violate the law applicable in France, particularly the provisions on data protection. If necessary, Heli Events Voyages also reserves the option to challenge the civil and / or criminal liability of the user, especially in cases of post racist, offensive, defamatory, or pornographic, whatever the medium used (text , photography …).
- Personal Information Management.In France, including personal data is protected by law n ° 78-87 of January 6, 1978, Law No. 2004-801 of August 6, 2004, Article L. 226-13 of the Penal Code and the European Directive October 24, 1995.
On the occasion of using the site https:/www.helieventsvoyages.com of can be collected: URL links through which the user accessed the site https:/www.helieventsvoyages.com of the access provider of the user, the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the user.
In any events Heli Events Voyages does not collect personal information about the user and the need for certain services offered by the https:/www.helieventsvoyages.com site. The user provides that information with full knowledge of the facts, especially when conducting itself to capture. It is then said to the site user https:/www.helieventsvoyages.com of the obligation or not to provide this information.
In accordance with Articles 38 and following of the law 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data, files and freedoms, every user has a right of access, rectification and opposition to personal data concerning him, by making his written and signed request, together with a copy of identity document with signature of the workpiece holder, specifying the address to which the reply should be sent.
No personal information of the site user https:/www.helieventsvoyages.com of is published without the knowledge of the user, exchanged, transferred, assigned or sold to any support to others. Only the assumption of redemption Heli Events Voyages and its rights would allow the transmission of such information to the prospective purchaser who would in turn be given the same obligation to store and modify data with respect to the user of https:/www.helieventsvoyages.com.
The site is not declared to the CNIL as it does not collect personal information.
The databases are protected by the provisions of the Law of 1 July 1998 transposing Directive 96/9 of 11 March 1996 on the legal protection of databases.
- Hypertext links and cookies.The site of https:/www.helieventsvoyages.com contains a number of hypertext links to other sites, set up with permission of Heli Events Voyages. However, My Marketing Manager has no opportunity to check the content of the sites visited, and assumes no liability in this regard accordingly.
The site navigation https:/www.helieventsvoyages.com of may cause the installation of cookie (s) on the computer of the user. A cookie is a small file, which does not allow identification of the user, but which records information about the navigation of a computer on a site. The data obtained are intended to facilitate subsequent browsing of the site and also enable various measures of attendance.
The installation refuse a cookie may make it impossible to access certain services. However, users may configure their computers as follows to refuse cookie installation:
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction.Any dispute in connection with the use of the site https:/www.helieventsvoyages.com of is subject to Monegasque law. It is made exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts of Monaco.
- The main laws concerned.Act No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, including as amended by Act No. 2004-801 of August 6, 2004 relating to data, files and liberties.
Act No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy.
- Glossary.User: Internet connecting, using the aforementioned site.
Personal information: “information that enables any form whatsoever, directly or indirectly, the identification of individuals to which they apply” (Article 4 of Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978).